Chester County Clean Energy Tour 2022
Chester County is in SE PA. It was one of the three original Pennsylvania counties created by William Penn in 1682. The county has a total area of 759 square miles, with a population of about 525,000 residents, living in 57 townships and 15 boroughs.
Chester County is a leader in clean energy in Pennsylvania and the nation Whether you already have solar, you are completely new to solar or efficiency, or somewhere in between – this event is for you to consider options for your own home, workplace or house of worship. .
There are so many benefits! Learn how you can get involved for all these reasons and more!
• Cost savings from efficiency and renewable energy production; more stable prices
• Better health from improved air quality and safer jobs for energy workers than coal or gas
• Community resilience and reliability from local and modular wind and solar systems which are easier to repair and less apt to all fail at once in an extreme weather event
• Greater comfort from improvements in thermal control, ventilation, lighting, and air quality
• Limiting climate disruption from lowered emissions