- This event has passed.
Chester County Clean Energy Tour 2022
Chester County is in SE PA. It was one of the three original Pennsylvania counties created by William Penn in 1682. The county has a total area of 759 square miles, with a population of about 525,000 residents, living in 57 townships and 15 boroughs.
Chester County is a leader in clean energy in Pennsylvania and the nation Whether you already have solar, you are completely new to solar or efficiency, or somewhere in between – this event is for you to consider options for your own home, workplace or house of worship. .
There are so many benefits! Learn how you can get involved for all these reasons and more!
• Cost savings from efficiency and renewable energy production; more stable prices
• Better health from improved air quality and safer jobs for energy workers than coal or gas
• Community resilience and reliability from local and modular wind and solar systems which are easier to repair and less apt to all fail at once in an extreme weather event
• Greater comfort from improvements in thermal control, ventilation, lighting, and air quality
• Limiting climate disruption from lowered emissions