Sponsorships of the National Solar Tour offer visibility and brand recognition in markets across the country as well as opportunities to uniquely engage markets in specific regions, cities, and towns. They also help make this important, long-standing event possible.
Sponsorship benefits include
- Nationwide visibility and brand recognition
- Logo placement and company mentions across 60+ tour markets, multiple events, programs, yard signs, websites, social media, and more
- Market connection with people ready to make an investment in solar and energy-efficient products and services
- Reputation benefits of commitment to stronger, more energy-stable communities, people, and businesses
- Tax deductions for sponsorships (considered donations to ASES, a nonprofit organization)
What we know about Solar Tour attendees
- 76% of tour attendees surveyed confirmed they are definitely or very likely to purchase and install solar or energy-efficient systems after attending the National Solar Tour
- 33% of tour attendees report that they plan to invest in these technologies within the next year and 51% report the same within two years
Solar Tour Media Kit
Email email@example.com to learn more about sponsoring the National Solar Tour.
Do you value communities sharing local solar knowledge on the National Solar Tour? If so, please consider donating to the NST Fund to contribute to the continuation of this program and ASES’ ability to keep it free for participants!