Self-Reliant Energy Company is a Michigan company that specializes in energy conservation, solar energy, wind energy, waste heat recovery, thermal electric generation and biomass heating equipment. It launched in 2003 in Westland, Michigan, with only 3 employees. At a time of rampant outsourcing in a global economy, Self-Reliant Energy Company had the passion and vision to design and install affordable renewable energy products made by Americans, for Americans. Self-Reliant Energy Company is now operating in 3 states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana. Self-Reliant Energy Company is offering free home energy audits during the months of April and May. Contact us to schedule a Do-It-Yourself Solar Installation Workshop.
· Business Type: retail sales, distributor
· Product Types: photovoltaic modules, wind energy systems (small), combined heat and power systems residential, biomass energy systems,
waste heat recovery systems, water heating systems, biogas, anaerobic digestion energy.
· Service Type: consulting, design, installation, engineering, education and training services, research services, site survey and
assessment service, maintenance and repair services.
· Address: 10192 Sargent Rd., Fowlerville, Michigan USA 48836
· Email: email@example.com
· Web Site: https://www.solarreviews.com/installers/self-reliant-energy-company-reviews/
In 2016 Self Reliant Energy Company was given an award of “Leading Energy Installer of the Year”
(see article CORP AMERICA December 2016)